21 day challenge Vs 1 Day challenge What's Better ๐Ÿค”.

 21 day challenge Vs 1 Day challenge What's Better ๐Ÿค”.

             Suppose if you want to get a new habit, for that everyone says about 21 day challenge. But how many people complete this challenge ? I think few people in 1st attempt. But number of people fail to complete this challenge for 21 days. They give up in few days. And its normal because to control our mind is very difficult.

             I will tell you a simple technique to get new habit with easy way. 21 days are long duration or 21 is big number, so our mind afraid of this and in starting we loose our confidence slightly because of this long duration. Instead of 21 days challenge, get only one day challenge for everyday. Don't think about what I did yesterday and what I will do tomorrow just think about what I am doing today. It feels you stress free.

           Thinking about yesterday's work & tomorrows target gives you stress, which affect your todays work efficiency. So challenge yourself only for one day for everyday and try to complete it. Every morning say yourself that I have to complete this work today. Try your best and be loyal with yourself. If you fail to complete target today don't think much about it, forget it and start your new day with your new challenge for that day. And if you complete the target then don't forget to give reward to yourself. It will encourage you to do work better. 

         Try this technique for a week and send me your response in comment box. I hope you like this. Thanks for reading. Have a great time๐Ÿ˜Š.

Comments

Post a Comment